Vernon Electric Cooperative gives you several easy options for paying your electric bill:
E-Bill - SmartHub - Complete online access to your account with no service fees or charges.
Online Payment - Make a one-time payment without having to log-in, or set up for online account access.
Have your bill paid automatically by using your credit card, checking or savings account.
1. You can pay your Vernon Electric bill using cash in person at the following locations:
- Dollar General
- Check Advance Services
- Advance America
- Gordy's Market
- Thousands of other locations can be found at https://secure.moneygram.com/locations
2. Bring these with you:
- Cash: enough for your payment and the MoneyGram fee ($1.50)
- Your Vernon Electric Account Number (found on your billing statement)
- Receive Code: 15230
3. Complete the MoneyGram ExpressPayment blue form, use the red MoneyGram phone or use the MoneyGram kiosk to complete your transaction. (Payment processes may vary depending on your location. Simply ask an associate for help.)
Receive, view, pay and track all of the e-bills you receive online in one secure location using your financial institution's or other bill pay service such as MyCheckFree, etc.
- New interface with Fiserv, the only service of its kind available, that works with nearly all of the major banks and credit unions
- Completely free to our members
- Will automatically turn off the paper bill print for your electric account when you sign up for the e-bill service through your third party bill pay service
- In most cases we will receive payments weekdays and they will post to electric accounts the same day received
- Completely new option that is not related to our current E-Bill website
Pay Stations List
These convenient locations will accept your Vernon Electric payment and forward the payment to our office for you.
|Coon Valley||River Bank|
|De Soto||River Bank|
|Hillsboro||Farmers State Bank|
|La Crosse||River Bank|
Farmers State Bank
|Readstown||Farmers State Bank|
Peoples State Bank
Business hours are 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Mon. - Fri. Our receptionist will be happy to process your payment at our front counter. This would also give you a chance to view displays we have in our lobby.
Stop by our Westby office. We have a drive-up drop-box out front by the American flag for your convenience 24-hours a day.
You may mail your payment with your personal check or money order.
Know what your next bill will be. Your annual bill is divided by 12 months to come up with a figure you pay each month. You must be a member for at least 1 year to take advantage of this program. Please call our office to enroll in this program.