Vernon Electric Cooperative gives you several easy options for paying your electric bill:
- E-Bill - SmartHub - Complete on-line access to your account with no service fees or charges.
- Bill Payer
Receive, view, pay and track all of the e-bills you receive online in one secure location using your financial institution's or other bill pay service such as MyCheckFree, etc.
- New interface with Fiserv, the only service of its kind available, that works with nearly all of the major banks and credit unions
- Completely free to our members
- Will automatically turn off the paper bill print for your electric account when you sign up for the e-bill service through your third party bill pay service
- In most cases we will receive payments weekdays and they will post to electric accounts the same day received
- Completely new option that is not related to our current E-Bill website
- Third-Party Payment Center
- Vernon Electric Cooperative contracts with NCO Financial Systems, Inc. to administer online payments. Payments must be made in $500 or less increments and there is a small convenience fee associated with the transaction. You can also call NCO toll-free at 1-866-295-0091.
- Business hours are 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Mon. - Fri. Our receptionist will be happy to process your payment at our front counter. This would also give you a chance to view displays we have in our lobby.
- You may mail your payment with your personal check or money order.
- Drop Box
- Stop by our Westby office. We have a drive-up drop-box out front by the American flag for your convenience 24-hours a day.
- Automatic Withdrawal
- Have your bill paid automatically by having your bank or credit union pay your bill directly from your checking or savings account.
- Automatic Recurring Credit Card Payment
- Have your bill paid automatically each month using your credit card.
- Budget Billing
- Know what your next bill will be. Your annual bill is divided by 12 months to come up with a figure you pay each month. You must be a member for at least 1 year to take advantage of this program. Please call our office to enroll in this program.
Pay Stations List
These convenient locations will accept your Vernon Electric payment and forward the payment to our office for you.
|Coon Valley||River Bank|
|De Soto||River Bank|
|Hillsboro||Farmers State Bank|
|La Crosse||River Bank|
La Farge State Bank
|Readstown||La Farge State Bank|